An Experienced Investment Team
Mark Hong, CFA, Managing Director
- 19 years experience
- Oversees all manager research and due diligence
Eric Blasberg, CFA, Managing Director
- 18 years experience
- Member of the New York Society of Security Analysts
- Extensive experience building customized investment programs for corporate plans, endowments and foundations
Jonathan Chesshire, Managing Director
- 23 years experience
- Lead consultant for many of ClearShare’s affilate not-for-profit clients
Kevin O'Connor, CFA, Senior Analyst
- 4 years experience
- Research, performance and investment analysis, asset allocation modeling, database management, and client reporting
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus, a copy of which may be obtained by clicking here. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Shares of any ETF are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and may trade at a discount or premium to NAV. Shares are not individually redeemable from the Fund and may be only be acquired or redeemed from the fund in creation units. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Additional risks include, but are not limited to investments in debt securities including high yield and mortgage and asset backed securities, foreign and emerging markets securities, REITs, MLPs, small-and mid-cap securities, and investment in other ETFs. The fund invests in other investment companies and bears its proportionate share of fees and expenses of other investment companies. Please refer to the prospectus for additional risks of investing in the fund.
The ClearShares OCIO ETF is distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.